Monday 7 December 2015

FILM POSTER DRAFT- HOLLY



Here is my draft of the film poster. We took photographs at the time of filming and these are some of the images used. I edited the curves of the photo to make it more saturated and darker, which makes the orange stand out against the white plate.
I like the simplicity of the poster and the billing block, although there were only three people to credit so it made it more difficult to give different credits to people.
I don't like the background as I think it is slightly unrelated, and the photo would make more sense if there was a bowl to make a visual link with the spoon.
Overall I don't think we will use this poster.

1 comment:

  1. Good - as a piece of design this is excellent - title is prominent. Its only problem is that the genre is very unclear and as its function is to promote and inform, this would be an issue.

    ReplyDelete